Thursday, March 15, 2007
Feeling damn lazy to update, but I need a break from my work.
Tomorrow's the last day here for the mediacorp artists and crew. Must say that they really look good. The Elvin something guy's here for the 3rd/4th day alr, and I walked in to the office with him this morning. Not bad looking, damn good complextion, good mannered, nice person, but not tall enough. Just a little taller than me.
haha! There. Girls are never satisfied.
He's the eng lit master/honours whatever guy. There.. smart too. Just not tall enough.
Reality check: This is Singapore.
oh.. enough leg hair too. to offset his boyish look. HAHA
Many more are here la, some seen before, but dont know name.. ok. It's everyone else actually. The ladies are quite tall, pretty, and damn skinny.
Tall.. with the heels. Tall enough without heels too.
They speak quite good english. haha. I wouldnt think they can speak chinese at all if not for the chl 8 thing.
So, my office will be telecast on chl 8 in June, or so I heard.
The "aunties" (ok, the " " is not exactly necessary, but it has the effect) here are crazy. with the photo taking and all.
There's a fun fair at hougang. haha. next to hougang mall.. Its called Uncle Ringo's funfair. lol. It has a tiny ferris wheel named Euro wheel. From where I see it from, I give it at most 8 storey high. I wanted to go when I saw them setting up everything. But the only thought which comes into my mind whenever I pass by is: I dont want to be part of them.
Haha. They lost their appeal.
Ok, I'm feeling damn lazy to continue.
There you go. A crappy post for the day.. week...
Posted at 15:28